LAU MEL International Entertainment Promotion
· Degree in Culinary or HRM
· Minimum 1 to 2 years experience in Western Cuisine
· Experience in Mass production preferred
· Age below 26 years old
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepare raw meat, fish and vegetables
2. Unload deliveries into stockroom and rotate products to avoid spoilage
3. Maintain sauces in good condition
4. Coordinate with other Western kitchens to share and purchase inventory
5. Clean and tidy the kitchen and cookware
6. Continuously improve health and safety standards
7. Perform duties assigned by the Chef.
Qualified candidates are advised to initially send their resume for evaluation thru email address: email@example.com
FOR MORE DETAILS CALL :
Tel No: 536-3617
CP No: 09081053336 / 09154112506
LAU’MEL INTERNATIONAL STAFFING SERVICES INC.
POEA License No. 132-LB-042216-R
Room 303 Pierre N Paul Bldg., 505 A. Flores Street
Ermita Manila (Near Ermita Church)
For Manpower Pooling Only * No Fees to Be Collected * Beware of Illegal Recruiter
* Let the company know you found their job listing here at tesdacourse.com
We will email you job offers and updates. Just enter your name and email below.
Like us on facebook and be updated of job openings.